Thursday, November 18, 2010

Extravagance at faire o' the chick



Yeah, it was pretty much like a James Bond chick sitting in a Christmas tree bulb.














Except not at all.
(At least this one wasn't wearing 5 inch heels to chase bad guys. Am I right?)






















New red bag. Love it..........................>>>............ For the Christmas tree!













Cost the equivalent of 35 cents. I know.>>> M>>M>Didn't have to go to Vegas.













Awesome skirt but....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You're being a little judgy right now, huh?

And various and sundry Christmas presents. So y'all can hope.


And introducing....since I posted this the first time....

So I had a few minutes to spare today...and they fit me like a glove...only $8...I'm weak basically.



Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss these posts?!
    YOU NEVER SHOWED ME THOSE SHOES. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete